I have been using this cream for more than 6 years and I have it all the time in my bag and I cannot believe I never mentioned it before. If I were to explain it in one word, its complete!. Originally, apparently it was given by doctors when patients had surgery to regenerate the skin, they prescribed this cream for them. I discovered it years ago when I lived in Shanghai and I never stopped buying and I practically use it for everything:
– Over night as a night treatment when I see when skin dull.
– As a makeup base or primer.
– Over a pimple or a scar.
– Cracked skin, dry patches or a scar.
– As an after sun in summer.
– On my elbows for hydration.
– On my cuticles specially with cold weather they get very dry.
– As hand cream over night so effective…in the morning super soft hands.
– On my forehead every night to prevent wrinkles after my skincare routine.
– On rush or insect bites.
Light pink paste that absorbed very quickly with no overwhelming scent.
Max: 20$, I only buy it online but some people apparently can find it in their pharmacies. I personally buy it from: www.sasa.com